Welcome to Molloy Chiropractic Center, Inc.
Your Vernon Hills Chiropractor
We respect everyone's privacy and adhere to PRIVATE ROOMS.
No group settings!
Family owned and operated since 1986
No expensive contracts to sign!!!
Molloy Chiropractic Center welcomes local Vernon Hills residents and those living in the surrounding Lake County areas to our holistic healing center. Our wellness staff and Vernon Hills chiropractors, Dr. Dennis Molloy, Dr. Ryan Molloy, and Dr. Colleen Hile want to show you an alternative way to care for your health that is effective, natural and long-lasting. We understand that you may originally search for a chiropractor if you are struggling with back pain or neck pain and we can tailor your chiropractic care plan to alleviate this pain and decrease your recurrence of it. However, we also care for daily struggles such as allergies, asthma, fibromyalgia, TMJ Syndrome, rotator cuff syndrome, herniated discs, plantar fasciitis, tennis and golfers elbow, sciatica , ankle sprains, migraine headaches and tension headaches. In addition, our chiropractors treats injuries from auto accidents, work or sports accidents that occur suddenly. If you are living with pain, struggling to concentrate or just not feeling the energy level you used to, please visit Molloy Chiropractic Center for timely and effective treatments. We also care for you during transitional times such as pregnancy and teenage growth years.
Natural Services in Vernon Hills
Our doctors personally meet with you during your consultation to discuss your health history, hear your symptoms and listen to your future health goals. You are encouraged to ask questions during your visit so you have a complete understanding of what chiropractic care and our other services will do for your health. After your consultation, one or more of our Doctors examines and evaluates your neck, back, joints and overall function of your body to determine the ideal chiropractic care plan to improve your health and eliminate pain. Some of the services that may be included in your treatment include:
- Chiropractic manipulations (traditional hands on manual and Activator Technique) to position your spine and extremity joints (wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee) into pain-free alignment.
- Massage therapy to ease muscle tension, eliminate scar tissue and restore mobility. (We also refer out to very experienced local massage therapist.)
- Lifestyle guidance so you can live pain-free on a daily basis and avoid painful symptoms.
- Corrective exercises to improve your strength and flexibility which increases energy level and aids in weight loss.
- FAKTR to treat soft tissues injuries in your muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Various forms of PT: Electric muscle stimulation, Ultrasound, Acupuncture and Flexion - Distraction.
- Nutritional counseling to ensure your body is receiving the nutrients it needs and also avoiding any symptom triggers.
The above services work with your body's natural healing abilities to help you recover from injuries or when dealing with conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraines, sciatica, spinal abnormalities and plantar fasciitis.
Contact our Vernon Hills Chiropractor Today for Improved Health
Chiropractic care is not only used when you are in need of pain relief or recovering from injuries. It is also a way to improve your overall health and prevent future wellness concerns. Our wellness team and chiropractic team look forward to sharing with you the ways chiropractic care fits into life. If you have been living with constant pain or have recently been injured, we want to show you how gentle chiropractic care eases your discomfort and helps you return to your favorite activities. Our hours are convenient and we can see you before or after work to improve your day. To begin your care, please call us today at 847-367-7070.